Waste Disposal / Recycling
ICAN operates the area’s only state permitted construction and demolition waste recycling facility serving Fayetteville, Ft. Bragg, Cumberland, Hoke, Harnett, Robeson, Sampson, Moore, and Lee counties. Whether it’s new construction, demolition, land clearing, pallets, concrete, sheetrock or most other construction related debris, ICAN can assist you in the proper disposal and recycling of your waste.
Looking for a C&D Landfill?
While ICAN isn’t a landfill, our facility does take most C&D waste that might otherwise go to a landfill, and for comparable rates.
Additionally, at ICAN’s facility you will:
- Avoid landfill bans. ICAN takes pallets, plastic bottles, cardboard, mixed wood waste, etc.
- Steer clear of tire damage. At ICAN’s facility you won’t put your equipment in jeopardy by driving on garbage.
- Save time. Trucks rarely wait to dump at ICAN and most are back on the road within 10 minutes.
- Receive bulk-rate discounts for source separated waste.
- Create a green component that adds value to your service. Many builders are looking for ways to make their businesses greener, by dumping at ICAN you can promote your commitment to recycling.
Recycling your construction waste at ICAN is good for the environment and your bottom line – let your customers know that you recycle!
Add Green To Your Project Today
ICAN’s permitted disposal facility and unique recycling services are convenient ways to meet your project’s recycling goals. Our experienced staff can assist you in attaining LEED points by disposing at our facility. ICAN’s facility is the only mixed waste disposal option within 70 miles of Fayetteville and Ft. Bragg and we can practically guarantee a diversion rate for LEED points.