ICAN offers 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers to accommodate residential, commercial, and industrial projects in Ft Bragg, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas.
Our service is:
- Straight Forward: Your quoted rate is what you will see on your invoice, free of hidden fuel surcharges or bogus environmental fees
- Reliable: It is ICAN’s goal to perform your service the same day
- Flexible: Almost anything you need to throw away can be hauled in one of our containers, including debris that other companies require separated (plastic bottles, concrete, pallets, tree waste, etc)
- Environmentally Friendly: ICAN is the area’s premiere Construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycler
Our Commitment to Recycling
ICAN goes above and beyond the simple storage and hauling of waste. Every container of Construction and Demolition (C&D) waste ICAN hauls is brought back to our facility for recycling at n0 additional charge to you. This service, offered exclusively by ICAN, makes us the first choice of companies seeking LEED certification. For more information on ICAN’s recycling capabilities check out our Management/LEED page.
Important Roll-Off Container Information
- All dumpsters have a footprint of 8’x22’ and range in height from 3.5’ – 6.5’.
- A roll-off container can hold no more than 10 tons depending on project location.
- For ICAN to service a dumpster all debris must be level with the top of the container with nothing hanging over the side.
- Hazardous material is prohibited, including: asbestos, oil, wet paint, TVs, PCBs, etc. If you are not sure if something falls into this category call and ask.
- ICAN services all of Ft Bragg and Cumberland County. We also service most or part of Sampson, Hoke, Harnett and Robeson Counties.